Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Port St. Lucie, Fla.....78F....11AM est.






Our apologies to all we have not been able to get Internet while we have been staying on the beaches, but we are still alive and sweating, it's to hot here. I can't believe I said that. I met a couple of girl friends from the old country as you will see in the video and she wants us to drive to Latvia to visit them. She is giving me her name, address, and phone number. We are bringing home a Palm Tree and a couple of Flamingo's





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duscha Dobra !!! Love the videos ! We were kinda wondering where you got to with no internet... glad your'e back. I'm getting the travel bug....Hmmm... Greg and Pat

Anonymous said...

HI GORD JANE

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THE SMILES ON YOUR FACES, IT WAS A LONG TIME COMING. -49 WITH THE WIND CHILL
TAKE CARE ALL THE BEST