Thursday, April 2, 2009

Paa Mul, Mexico

Hello everyone all is well here just winding down on things to finish before we leave, which will be in about 9 days. I am looking forward to coming home it seems like forever since we left. A lot of you think this would be crazy but I guess I am getting a little home sick.
The pictures I have put on today...........I had to put a couple of pictures of my dogs they stay in the Bus most days beccause it is 95 degrees and it is to hot. We take them out later in the day.
Deana and I have been painting the poles with a stain and sealer.Gordon is doing the last connections of things in the Palapa. Richard is a long side the Palapa doing the last connections for the Propane lines and the water lines.The picture of the lady with the palm leaf is there neighbour Debra and the picture with me is her husband John and he has a snake he found climbing on 1 of his trees near the Palapa.I also took a picture of it on the tree it really is harmless unless you move to quick and then it might strike.
We went out for dinner and I had one of the waiters take a pictureof us,and the food was excellent.Gordon and I are sitting in front of another restaurant,bar doorway that took you down to a underground sinotay. These are under ground water streams that flow threw Mexico. The place was incredible.
I also gave you a shot of our temperature,and show you how hot it is getting hear around the afternoon it is getting a little to hot.
And my last veiw from the Palapa it is amazing every picture I take is different.The last few days hear have been very windy the salt air leaves a film on every thing even my new bike I bought last year is starting to rust.And you always feal damp from the ocean air. The only good thing girls your skin always feels so soft and supple. It never gets dry hear,but wait till I get home.
Every evening we have happy hour around 4 and head down to the water with our chairs and drinks and sit and listen to the waves. We also do that late in the evening after dinner at the Palapa sit and have a night cap listen to waves and then head for bed, the sound is very relaxing.One more thing the park hear is getting pretty quiet most of the people have headed for home on this R.V. strip where we are, there are only three of us left. And alot of the Palapa people have left also. I can see why because it only gets hotter as the months go on.Well I will let you go thanks for looking in take care everyone miss you.
Jane


































































No comments: