Sunday, March 1, 2009

Paa Mul, Mexico 71F @ 9:20pm

Hello everyone,I hope all is well here are a few pictures of the Palapa in progress it is really moving along .In the next couple of days they will start to tile the bathroom and then the floor.The first picture here is the building of the ledge facing the ocean.And the next couple are of the kitchen and bathroom with the Glass blocks and round door and now the kitchen counter.
The next few are another tour to a little fishing village Puerto Moralos and we stayed long enough to have dinner at the Marina very nice.The shops in this little town had a lot of the people carving wood scuptures and I forgot to tell you where the cat is sleeping these are cat hanging beds cute. One of the ladys make these as well and lots of jewlery.
I finally got to go snorkling I loved it I did not think I could breath properley but I did not have a problam it is really incredible to be able to see all the beautiful fish the coral and the reefs very exciting.Well I will let you go for now and I hope all is well and thanks for looking in.
Jane and Gordon













No comments: