Thursday, March 19, 2009

Paa Mul, Mexico 80° F @ 8:45 am

Hello everyone it has been a while since I have given you an up date. We have a new pet i have given you a picture of our new friend cute is he not. I also have given you a couple of pictures of the veiw from the Palapa and a veiw from the dive shop.To give you a better perspective of the Palapas I took a picture of a roof being done and the front of one I thought looked very nice finished. We finally got the trailer moved inRick had to hire a backhoe to move it because of the limited space to push it in to position the clearance on each side was 1 and a half inches it took 3 hours to move it in. Next we will renovate the trailer with a padio door and windows at each end.The tile is now done and it looks great.We went to a 50's party hear last friday had a great time Gordon and I closed the place down.Later on in the week we went in to find a Shanghi restaurant the food was very good the place was just a little hole in the wall but great food. And we also have a picture of Deana after a hard days work catching a few naps. Well all is going well a couple more weeks and we will be thinking about coming home.The weather there is getting nice I do hope all the snow is going to be gone.I think we will not be leaving now till the 15 of April.Apparently hear over Easter they have a hole week of celebrations and it gets pretty crazy travelling so we might just wait till it is over.Well I will let you go for now and again thanks for looking in.
Jane and Gordon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good evening to you. I'm glad you are ok. What's your friends name, iggy? Lots of work done, like I said you both will have to come home for a rest. Its melting nicely for now although its suppose to rain all next week. That might cause a bit of flooding. The city just has to wait and see. Brandon fair is starting in a week and I'm going to it. Spring break you know. Bill and I are picking up our 1/2 of a cow we ordered. It will be nice to have good meat instead of store bought. I'm the only one home right at the moment as Bill, Kaitlin and Steph are at Springs at a mens event(Kaitlin is serving) That is weird as I am usually the one always away. The dogs are a little confused as to why I am home at this time. Thats the way it goes. Take care, talk to you later, love Colleen